The Gospel of Matthew Bible Study
Outline for Matthew 20:29-34; 21:1-17
Jan 18th, 2015
The Bible Passage titles for today’s Bible Studies are:
- Two Blind men Confess Jesus as Lord (Matthew 20:29-34)
- Palm Sunday: The Messianic King (Matthew 21:1-11)
- Jesus Purifies the Temple (Matthew 12-17)
Think of these questions while we read:
- How do you feel when people try to talk over you?
- How do you feel try to suppress your beliefs?
- When do you have the most compassion towards another?
- Do we care what people say about us?
- Can you think of the last time you were very angry?
- Can you remember how you got to that point?
Let’s talk about our emotions:
“Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.”