Adult Christian Education
Rev. Christopher T. Metropulos
We must be good stewards- A third parable!
1. Each of us receives talents- what are we doing with them?
Time, Talent, Treasure, Trust
2. Be diligent in our spiritual lives and wait for Christ to return.
3. God’s gifts to us are many- talent was worth 6,000 denarii.
4. Second Coming- Settling of accounts will be done with each person by the Lord.
5. “Well done, good and faithful servant! You were faithful over a few things, I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord.”
6. Gifts we receive- are they ours or are they given by God’s Grace?
7. Punishment of not utilizing our talents seems harsh.